-4 fact about my pair-


12 June 2012 (Tuesday)..’’^;^’’..


~PRESENTATION 4 FACT ABOUT PAIR~


Hallo friends!!!,,,I hope you all in the pink of heart,this is my second class for Bel 311.The activity is quite interesting. ...’’HAPPENING WOOOO’’....
Today is my second class for Bel 311,I feel excited to entred the class,but in the same time I also feel scared because yesterday Miss Zu ask us to make a group presentation,every group consist of 2 people,and I make a group with my friend,his name is Firdhaus.For the presentation,we have to introduce a little bit detail about our pair and we must give 4 fact about him or her and one of the fact must be a lie.Then,the other classmate have to guess from all fact that given,which one is the lie about our pair,this can test us whether we truthly know about our friends or not.Me and my partner, Firdhaus make a crazy things when we only make a preparation for that presantation in the class before the presentation begin,that is the most scary time for us because we worried we can not did well in the presantation.However,we did it with the flying colours.This presentation make me laugh from the first group present until the last one,I am very happy,beside that,I can know more about my classmate....:D



‘’Ouuuuccccchhhhhhh’’...I think,I have to go now,because my stomach already sing a song,it’s sound like this..”gggggrrrrruuuuuuuoooooo’’..that’s mean..’’I’m hungry!!!!”..it always happen when I forget to take my lunch.So,I have to go eat now before it become worse.....Assalamualaikum........

                                          ....To be continued....:D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan