-Fist Class Of Bel 311-


11 June 2012 (Monday)..’’^;^’’..

~INTRODUCTION ABOUT CLASS BEL 311~

Hey guys!!! Today I want to shere to you guys about my first day starting my class with subject Bel 311,hope you guys will enjoy..............
     Today,is the first class of Bel 311,everyone looks very excited to start the learning and it same goes to me,but I always thinking about the lecturer whether she or he is a sporting person or serious along the class begin......
.....SUDDENLY......   
I saw a women wearing “Baju Kurung” entered the class.My first impression in my mind is.... ”Oh man!!,,she looks so fierce, I better change the class for this subject...” With the strong heartbeat review I entered my class.After everyone get in into the class,she start to introduce about herself,her name is Zuraidah Binti Sumery but she want us to call her Miss Zu and she told us to be more carefull because this subject is harder than Bel 120 and Bel 260.She also told us about the syllabus and all the things that we must learn along this semester....After that,my heart was saying that today is my terrifying day.My heart feeling are true,she want a person to be a class rep,and I am the unlucky person that was chosen to be a class rep..That time I feel want to drop that course,but I try to take this challenge bravely.Than I realise that I am absolutely wrong about her..She is very talkative and always make all the entire class laugh with his joke and all the crickets sound that she makes........hehehehehehe.......:D



            (Crickets sound phenomenon in JBM 111 3D...:D)


‘’Oh man!!!!’’ My laptop’s battery is going to empty..So,I think,it is enough for today..hope we can meet again in my next post....Thank’s for reading my blog....See Ya!!...
                                                            
                                       

                                              ....to be continued....:D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan