20 September 2012 (Thursday)..”^;^”..

LAST CLASS

      Today is our last class with our beloved lecturer Miss Zu. Everyone looked sad because we cannot be together again in bel311 class again as a lectuter ang student. However as usual Miss Zu tries to makes the entire class smile and happy with her jokes she does not want her student feel sad. In this last class of bel 311, Miss Zu gives us some tips and advice when answer our final exam for bel311. She also tells us to refresh our mind about what was she taught from our first class. This is the photo of our last class with Miss Zu:





 Dear Miss Zuraidah Sumery

Lecturer is like Spring,
Who nurtures new green sprouts,
Encourages and leads me,
Whenever I have doubts.

Lecturer is like Summer,
Whose sunny temperament
Makes studying a pleasure,
Preventing discontent.

Lecturer is like Fall,
With methods crisp and clear,
Lessons of bright colors
And a happy atmosphere.

Lecturer is like Winter,
While it’s snowing hard outside,
Keeping students comfortable,
As a warm and helpful guide.

Lecturer, you do all these things,
With a pleasant attitude;
You’re a Lecturer for all seasons,
And you all have my gratitude!  


Finally, it is my last post for this blog… I really sure that I’m going to miss Miss Zu because I like the way she teach us and to me Miss Zu are the one of the best lecturer for this semester..Good Bye!!!!! Assalammualaikum…..T.T

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan