28 June 2012 (Tuesday).."^;^"..

~TERM PAPER (part 2)~

Hallo guys!!!!! Today I want to continue my story about the term paper. As you all know, Firdhaus and I had choose to wrote about "Factor and Consequences of Online Games Addiction among Student" and for your information we must write about 1000 words... "What!!". I know you will be surprise and so was I when the first time Miss Zu tells us about the term paper. We had been searching the information from many recourse which is an article, online newspaper, magazine, and many more. It is quite hard to find the resources.For class today, Meera and Durrah have made their presentation about the topic that they will choose because they did topic any more. Their topic is "Metro Sexual Among Man". For me, this topic quite interesting, if you want to know more about "Metro Sexual". You can visit this link: 


So, I think, I will stop my writing for today, do not forget to read my next post yeah.....SEE YAA....!!!!!                                          

                                               ...To be continued...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan