19 June 2012 (Tuesday)..’’^;^’’..

TERM PAPERS

Assalammualaikum to all the reader and friends..In this post I will share to you about my 5th class of Bel 311....

       Today,I learn about many type of essay which is cause-effect essay, problem-solution essay, comparison-contrast essay, argumenative essay and discussion essay.Miss Zu told us to understand all this type of essay because it is important when we want to do our next assingment which called ‘’Term Paper’’.To complete this assingment we must have our partner and Firdhaus is the one that I choose to be my partner because Firdhaus quite smart when writing essay and he also have many idea that can be use in this assingment.Miss Zu also told us to make our decision to choose our topic to make it as our topic essay,but the topic must not too general or have any sensitive issue. 

       At first,Firdhaus and I want to choose ‘’Homosexusal’’ but Miss Zu said that the topic is sound like too ‘’Taboo’’ to make as the topic essay...So,we must make the other discussion to choose other topis....’’Arhhhhh,,,,stresss!!!!’’...

                                                   

       After make some discussion,we decide to choose “Online Game Addiction Among The UiTM Student” and we will do causes-effect essay for this assingment,Miss Zu said that our topis is quite interesting but we must fine more point about this topic from at least 5 resources.However,we still confuse with this topic because,base on the point that we find,it is not enough.But,we still try to take this risk to make our “Term Paper” pass with the flying colours.......:D
       So,I think,that is enough for today..I want to take a bath,because it is already 1 p.m and I did not take bath anymore...My senior said...I smell like goat....hahahahahahahaha......


            SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! BYE BYE!!!

                                     ...To be continued...:D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan